Saturday, January 31, 2015

Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Review, Swatches, and Pictures

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of the Smashbox lip liner in Frenchie. The really cool thing about this lip liner is that it sharpens itself! The product comes in a plastic tube and in the the cap is the sharpener. When you twist off the cap, it automatically sharpens the product. My only complaint about the packaging itself, is that when I use it, I don't always want to sharpen it, but it will anyway. I feel like this wastes the product, but there is no way to stop it without leaving the cap off but that will make the product dry out.

The actual product is amazing though. The color is a light baby pink. It glides on smoothly but doesn't slide everywhere. After you apply it you can blend it quickly but it will set. If I feel in my entire lips it will show lines and cracks in my lips but really, any lipliner will do this. It did not fade too much though out the day, but there was a little bit. Not enough to reapply it. At the end of the day it was fairly easy to remove with a makeup wipe. I did have to go over it twice though. I think it is a decent product, but nothing incredible. I probably will try a couple more colors though. They have 16 colors, ranging from nude to pink to red. Mostly they have many shades of pink. If you would like to try this, you can for $20 here.









Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment