Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pocahontas Inspired Look

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a full face look inspired by Pocahontas. I got the idea from a Reddit thread featuring a Pocahontas look. So let's get started!

First start with a fresh clean face! The only thing I have on is moisturizer.
 Next I put on Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium and Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in - 07


Next I put on Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder on my T- Zone and made my brows thicker than usual using Revlon's Brow Fantasy. Pocahontas has really sharp, beautiful brows.


Then I contoured my cheekbones using Two Faced Milk Choc. Soleil. Pocahontas has really deep set, high cheek bones so that's what I was (trying) to go for.

Next I used Mac's Soft and Gentle MSF to highlight the tops of my cheeks.

Now onto eyes! First thing I did was put on the matte brown cream shadow from Revlon's Not Just Nudes quad on my eyelid using my finger. Then I set it with Buck from the Naked palette from Urban Decay.


Then I blended Naked in the crease.

Finally I added Sephora's liquid liner and Maybelline The Flasies Flared



Finally I added Estee Lauder's Pure Color lipstick in Blushing.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment