Sunday, July 28, 2013

How I Wash My Brushes.

Hey guys! Time to take out your brushes because today I'm showing you how I wash my makeup brushes.

First get your supplies ready! All you need is your dirty brushes, Sephora Daily Brush Shampoo, and baby shampoo. I use baby shampoo because it's a lot cheaper but you can use shampoo just for makeup brushes if you want.
First you want to wet your brush holding it in a downwards position under the sink. I used cold water.
Then squeeze a small amount of shampoo in your hand and gently swirl your brush in it.

Until it looks a little something like this.
Then rinse it off again in a downwards position under the sink.
Next I spritz Sephora's Daily Brush Cleaner in it and wipe it off on a towel and secure it upside down on the towel rack in my bathroom.

This is how they all look when I'm finished.

Bonus - How I store my brushes! I poured rice in the little ladybug tin you saw in the first picture and arrange them how I want.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment