Monday, July 29, 2013

Day and Night Look Using NYX Smokey Palette

Hey guys! Today I am coming to you with two different tutorials using the NYX Smokey palette. The first one is a day look and the other one is a night look. Let's get started!

First take you NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere and blend it all over the eye.


Then take your NYX Smokey Palette and apply the shimmery bronze (the one next to the white) all over the lid.

Next blend the dark blue in your outer v. Then I added liner to the top lash line and water line and mascara.


I got the idea using the 'Day Look' from The Mortal Instruments City of Bones look book from the makeup box by NYX. I purchased this box at Ulta for $25. You can buy it here.
Now onto the Night Look! I just used the card instructions and applied the colors on top of my day look.
 First I blended the dark purple in my crease.
And then I blended the matte black in my outer v and lower lash line.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment