Sunday, August 11, 2013

1 Palette, 2 Looks - Ariel Palette

Hey guys! I'm going to start doing a 1 Palette, 2 Looks thing. I got the idea from a Reddit thread and it seemed like a lot of fun. So I'm starting it with the Ariel palette from Sephora. Let's get started.

First I primed my eye and applied Atlantic to the inner 2 thirds of the lid. It doesn't show well on camera but it looks amazing in person.

Then I added Fins to the outer third of the lid and blended with Atlantic to make a gradient effect.

Next I blended Caspian Sea in the crease.

Then I added Jet Sam in the outer v to add depth.


Lastly I added eyeliner and mascara as usual.

Now for look number 2! First I added primer and Unfortunate Souls to the entire lid.


Then I blended Ursula in the crease.


And finally I added Sea Witch in the outer v and added eyeliner and mascara.



Thanks for reading! If you would like more of these, let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment