Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2 Looks, 1 Palette - BH Cosmetics 88 Matte

Hey guys! I'm here with another 2 looks, 1 palette post and today I'm using the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette. And let me just say, this palette is amazing. I've had it for 2 years and it has amazing quality and variety of colors. So with that said, let's get started!

The first look is going to be green! I love using green eyeshadows, even though I have green eyes. The first thing you want to do and prime your eye with an eyeprimer.

Then sweep a light green all over the lid. The colors I used will be posted after each look.


Then blend a darker green in the crease. And add a lighter green than used on the lid and add it in the inner corner.



And finally add liner and mascara.


And here are the colors that were used.


2nd Look! This one is going to be a smokey eye. Usually when I do a smokey eye, I grab for my Naked palette, but this one was fun to try! First prime yo' eyes girl. You know the drill.


Then pat a silver color to your lid, not going above the crease.


Now this is where it gets tricky. Put black shadow in your crease and BLEND. Blending is key to a smokey eye.



Then you need to put a medium brown color above your crease and blend, blend, blend. This step is the most important in my opinion. It makes the colors blend easier and just look better.


Then I smudged a black pencil liner in the outer corner on the upper lash line and then put it in my waterline and then I added mascara. I also added a white shadow in the inner corner and brow bone for a highlight. Now you're done!


Colors used

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment