Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review - Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Hey guys! I'm here with a review of Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foudation. I purchased this in the color light 45, which I believe is one of the new colors. (I got it in store.) You can purchase it here.  For $34 you get 1.0 fl oz. It comes in the most sexy packaging I've ever seen for a foundation. I just want to start off this review by saying I LOVE this foundation! It is the very first foundation to stay on my oily face all day and not slide off. It has great coverage and looks matte. It's a little on the thick side, but it blends wonderfully. I have noticed that if you use too much, you can look cakey. I use about half a pump and it covers my entire face. I think I have found the most perfect foundation - ever. And it smells good. That's always a plus.

Picutes










Without product


With product


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment