Monday, September 2, 2013

2 Looks, 1 Palette - Too Faced Natural Eye

Hey guys! I'm here with a 2 looks, 1 palette eyeshadow tutorial using Too Faced Natual Eye Palette. I love doing these because there are endless looks you can do with any eyeshadow. When you see the pictures of the palette, you can tell I ADORE this palette. I honestly use at least one shadow out of it every day. It is definitely a staple in my collection. If you would like to purchase it, you can do that here. Now onto the fun part!

First look - Start off with a clean eyelid and prime with a eyelid primer. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then put Honey Pot all over the lid.



Then blend Cocoa Puff in the crease with a fluffy brush.


Then use a small precision brush and put Sexpresso in the outer V to give the crease some depth. And blend away!


Lastly, add some liquid liner to the top lash line and mascara. And you're done with look #1!



Second look - Start with a clean eye and add eyelid primer. I then added Heaven all over the lid. It doesn't look like anything is on but it's important to have a nice clean base.



Then I mixed Silk Teddy and Push-Up with a large fluffy brush and blended it in the crease.


Next I lightly put Erotica in the outer V.


This next part doesn't really show up in pictures but I took Nude Beach with a flat shader brush and packed it on lid. This shade has so much fall out and gritty glitter that it is so hard to work with. In real life, the lid looks more sparkly than it does on camera. Then I lined my upper lash line with Urban Decay's eyeliner in Lust, and then went back over that with a black pencil liner because I was a bit too purple. Lastly add mascara and you are done!




Palette used -

poor thing

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money (a long time ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment