First start with a clean eyelid and prime with a cream taupe eyeshadow. This will act as our base and make the color stay put. Don't go above the crease with this color.
Then add a matte taupe eyeshadow on top to make it stay.
Then blend a light brown in the crease. It will transition the colors, and help with blending!
Then I added a dark brown to the outer V and blended in the crease. The key here is lots of blending :) And I would try to use all matte shadows so far.
Next I added a light sparkly silver color over the taupe, because who doesn't like to be sparkly?
Finally I added a white shimmery shadow in the inner corners and on the brow bone, then I added black liner to my water line and mascara. And you're done!
- BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
- Maybelline Line Express Liner
- Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Hottopic Shadow. No name is on it
- Silk Naturals Pigment in Fairy Dust
Close up of eyeshadow