Thursday, September 5, 2013

Soft Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hey guys! I'm here with a simple soft smokey eye tutorial. I used browns and taupe colors. It's incredibly easy, and my go to smokey eye. Products used will be listen at the end. Let's get started!

First start with a clean eyelid and prime with a cream taupe eyeshadow. This will act as our base and make the color stay put. Don't go above the crease with this color.



Then add a matte taupe eyeshadow on top to make it stay.


Then blend a light brown in the crease. It will transition the colors, and help with blending!


Then I added a dark brown to the outer V and blended in the crease. The key here is lots of blending :) And I would try to use all matte shadows so far.



Next I added a light sparkly silver color over the taupe, because who doesn't like to be sparkly?


Finally I added a white shimmery shadow in the inner corners and on the brow bone, then I added black liner to my water line and mascara. And you're done!




Products used



  • BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
  • Maybelline Line Express Liner
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
  • Hottopic Shadow. No name is on it
  • Silk Naturals Pigment in Fairy Dust

Close up of eyeshadow


Colors used


No comments:

Post a Comment