Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sephora Cabana Cutie Kit Review

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Sephora's Cabana Cutie Kit. I got it for $15 and you can purchase it here. It comes with a travel size Microsmooth Baked Bronzer Duo in Honey Heat and Color Reveal Lip Balm. You can also purchase both of these items separately. One side of the bronzer is shimmery and the other side is matte, but when you swirl your brush in it, the shimmer transfers to both sides. It's a bit dark for me, but I can blend it out and it looks better. The lip balm doesn't really do anything. I feels 'slippery' on my lips and is a little shimmery. It doesn't stay on long and does nothing for my lips. I wouldn't buy this kit again, but it's nice to have a travel size bronzer.

Pictures





Swatches (left is the left shimmery side, middle is the matte side, and the right one is both swirled together)



Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment