Sunday, August 18, 2013

Review - Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer

Hey guys! I'm here with a review of Urban Decay's Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer. I purchased on this from Hautelook for $5. It retails for $30 but is on sale at Urban Decay's website for $5. You can buy it here. I bought it in the color Bodyguard and it is really orange on my skin. It is paraban free, has SPF 20 and has 50ml/ 1.69 oz of product in the tube. It creates a very dewy look, which you can see in the pictures. The product is a little oily and watery, and is a little hard to blend into the skin. It also feels very heavy for a tinted moisturizer, but doesn't have very good coverage. I wouldn't purchase this again because I have oily skin and I don't want a 'dewy' look. If you have dry skin I would defiantly check this out, especially for $5.

Pictures







Without product. (Yeah, I know ew. I started a new acne medication today so yay!)


With product


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchase with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment