Thursday, August 8, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Killer Watt Review

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a short review on one of Revlon's new (?) Colorburst lipgloss. The shade is in Killer Watt and it is part of the Neon Tip and Lips collection which has been out for awhile but I found the shade at Rite Aid and it had a 'new' sticker on it, so I'm not sure. But I don't care because I love the color!

So I would describe the color as a bright coral. And by bright, I really mean it. It's super bright and gorgeous. It's very pigmented and lasts around 2 hours before I have to reapply. I love this lipgloss and own it in one other color (Bellini) and I will purchase more in the future while having high hopes for them.

Pictures!


Lips before

Lips after

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment