Monday, August 5, 2013

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Tutorial

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a romantic inspired eye tutorial using, you guessed it, Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette. It is $36 and you can buy it here! Products will be listed at the end!

Here's the finished product.

Now let's get started!

First prime your eyes with an eye shadow primer.
Then using a small shader brush, put Cut the Cake all over the lid and not above the crease.
Blend First Dance using a fluffy brush in the crease.
Then using a small precision brush I put Soulmates in the inner corner to brighten things up, and using a clean fluffy brush, I put Bouquet Toss on the brow bone as my highlight.
Next I lined my upper lash line with gel liner.

Get some mascara and eyeliner up in there girl!
Add a bow or headband and bright lipstick and you're good to go!
Thanks for reading!

Products used

  • Too Faced Romantic Palette 
  • Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Gel Liner
  • Maybelline Line Express Pencil Liner
  • Random brushes


Disclaimer - The product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment