This is the final look.
Let's get started!
First start with your normal foundation routine. Then add contour your cheek bones and forehead.
Then slap on some coral blush! I used a cream blush and smoothed it on with my fingers. Also, I hope you're enjoying Family Guy playing in the background.
Now you need to highlight your cheekbones. I used High Beam which is a liquid highlighter. First I dotted it on my cheekbones, then I blended it in with my ring finger.
Now onto eyes! First prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Then add Cream from the LORAC Pro palette.
Then I blended Sable in the crease with a large fluffy brush. I used this color because it's a reddish brown and blends well with the coral shade we're using next.
Then, using a smaller fluffy brush, I went over the brown with MAC'S Saffron. It came out with the Surf Baby collection... I think. It's more of a burnt coral though.
Now, the next step is totally optional but I added Urban Decay's Deep End (Shimmery Blue) on my lower lashes using an angled eyeliner brush.
Now because I'm a complete glitter whore I used a sparkly blue eyeliner and went over the blue eyeshadow. Then I added gel liner and mascara.
I finished the look off with a bright coral lipgloss!
- Neutrogena Natrual Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Benefit High Beam
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
- Revlon Colorbrust Lipgloss in Killer Watt
- LORAC Pro Palette (Cream and Sable)
- Urban Decay Fun Palette (Deep End)
- MAC Saffron
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Espresso
- Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
- Too Faced Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner in Drunk Dial
Disclaimer - These products were not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.