Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Coral Eye with a Pop of Color

Hey guys! Today I am doing a coral eye with a pop of blue! This looks is fun and very summery. The eyeshadows I used were from the LORAC Pro Palette, Urban Decay, and MAC. The full list of products I used will be listed at the end.

This is the final look.

Let's get started!

First start with your normal foundation routine. Then add contour your cheek bones and forehead.


Then slap on some coral blush! I used a cream blush and smoothed it on with my fingers. Also, I hope you're enjoying Family Guy playing in the background.

Now you need to highlight your cheekbones. I used High Beam which is a liquid highlighter. First I dotted it on my cheekbones, then I blended it in with my ring finger.


Now onto eyes! First prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Then add Cream from the LORAC Pro palette.


Then I blended Sable in the crease with a large fluffy brush. I used this color because it's a reddish brown and blends well with the coral shade we're using next.

Then, using a smaller fluffy brush, I went over the brown with MAC'S Saffron. It came out with the Surf Baby collection... I think. It's more of a burnt coral though.

Now, the next step is totally optional but I added Urban Decay's Deep End (Shimmery Blue) on my lower lashes using an angled eyeliner brush.

Now because I'm a complete glitter whore I used a sparkly blue eyeliner and went over the blue eyeshadow. Then I added gel liner and mascara.

I finished the look off with a bright coral lipgloss!
Thanks for reading!

Face products

  • Neutrogena Natrual Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed
  • Benefit High Beam
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
  • Revlon Colorbrust Lipgloss in Killer Watt


Eye products

  • LORAC Pro Palette (Cream and Sable)
  • Urban Decay Fun Palette (Deep End)
  • MAC Saffron
  • Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
  • Maybelline Gel Liner in Espresso
  • Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
  • Too Faced Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner in Drunk Dial


Eyeshadows opened

Disclaimer - These products were not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment