Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2 Looks, I Palette - LORAC Pro Palette

Hey guys! I'm here with a 2 Looks, 1 Palette using the LORAC Pro Palette. This is one of my favorite palettes to grab in the morning and have endless possibilities of eyeshadows! It's amazing and you can buy it here.

These are the final looks


Let's get started! Look #1

Start with a bare eye and add eyeshadow primer. Then add Garnet all over the lid.



Then blend Deep Purple in the crease (Sorry for the blurry picture!)


Next I added Gold in just the middle of the lid with a stiff brush and then added Taupe in the crease a little above the other colors to blend and warm things up.



Then I added Nude to the inner corners and Cream as a brow bone highlight.


Finally I added black liner to the top lash line, purple eyeliner to the lower lash line and waterline and mascara.


Look #2

Prime yo' eyelid and add Mauve to the outer two thirds of your eyelid.


And add Lt Pink to the inner third and blendddddd


Then blend Deep Purple in the crease and blend more with a clean brush. And Cream as a brow bone highlight.


And finally add liner to the top lash line and mascara and you're done!


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment