Thursday, September 12, 2013

Everyday Foundation Routine

Hey guys! I'm here with an everyday foundation routine. The products will be listed below as always.

This is the finished product. No makeup face = gross.


Let's get started!
First I spray my face with toner and use a primer in my T - Zone. Then I put a yellow toned concealer under my eyes.



Then foundation! I squirt it on the back of my hand and use a flat foundation brush and  brush it on my face. This part takes the longest of course. It is the base for the rest of your makeup, so I really spend a lot of time with my foundation and make sure it's blended and looks nice.


Then I put concealer on my blemishes and dark spots. And add powder all over my face.


Next I add bronzer to my cheekbones, forehead, and the side of my nose. It's more noticeable in real life.



And then I add blush to my cheeks and highlighter to my cheekbones.


And this is the final look!


Thanks for reading!

Face products (in order of use)


  • Clean Start All Over Clear
  • Dr. Feelgood by Benefit
  • Lemonade by Benefit
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation
  • Sonia Kashuck Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Cheek (And Brow) Products  (in order of use)


  • Revlon Brow Fantasy
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin bronzer in Sunkissed
  • NARS Blush in Orgasm
  • MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment