Now let's get started!
First prime your eye and use a white base.
Then add a dark purple to the lid. Don't go above the crease with this color.
Now blend a black in the crease with a small precision brush. Try to keep the shape that I did which will make a soft cut crease. Go all the way down to the inner corners with this color.
Then with a flat shader brush, add a light purple to the very center of your eye.
Then I lined my upper and lower lash line with the same black eyeshadow. Then I added black pencil liner to my waterline and mascara.
Thanks for reading!
- Ariel Palette (Sea Witch)
- Two Faced Romantic Eye (Cut the Cake, First Dance)
- Maybelline Flasies Flared Mascara
- Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk