Friday, September 13, 2013

Smokey Purple Eye Tutorial

Hey guys! I'm here today with a deep purple smokey eye tutorial. The products will be listed down below :)

Final Look


Now let's get started!

First prime your eye and use a white base.



Then add a dark purple to the lid. Don't go above the crease with this color.


Now blend a black in the crease with a small precision brush. Try to keep the shape that I did which will make a soft cut crease. Go all the way down to the inner corners with this color.


Then with a flat shader brush, add a light purple to the very center of your eye.


Then I lined my upper and lower lash line with the same black eyeshadow. Then I added black pencil liner to my waterline and mascara.



Thanks for reading!

Products used




  • Ariel Palette (Sea Witch)
  • Two Faced Romantic Eye (Cut the Cake, First Dance)
  • Maybelline Flasies Flared Mascara
  • Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Close ups



No comments:

Post a Comment