Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer First Impression

Hey guys! I'm here today with a first impression of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer. Whew! Try saying that three times fast. First off, it retails for $8.99 for 0.2 fl oz. I got the shade 'Fair' and it comes in what I like to call a clicky bottle. You rotate the red part at the top to the left and the product comes out of the round sponge at the top. So far, I'm not a huge fan of the style but I could get used to it. The actual product is really nice. It covered my dark circles, but settled into fine lines throughout the day. The color matches me well and seems to make me look more 'awake'. It blended really well. I rolled the product under my eyes with the sponge and then blended it with a small stipple brush, but you could easily use your finger. I am very satisfied with this product, and would most likely purchase again. Let's get to the pictures!

Pictures





Without and how it looks when I apply




With


No comments:

Post a Comment