Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Reverse Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hey guys! I'm here today with a reverse smokey eye tutorial! It's pretty long, so let's get started!

First prime your eye with eyelid primer and then add a cream colored cream eyeshadow.



Then add an off white eyeshadow to the entire lid.


Then blend a medium brown in the crease. Try to make a soft cut crease.


Then I blended a dark brown in the outer v. And blended more. Then I added a shimmery white to the brown bone


Onto the 'reverse smokey' part! First I added a matte black to the entire lower lash line and connected it to the brown on the upper lash line.


Next I blended a red below the black. Then below that I blended an orange, and below that a yellow.



Finally I added thick black liner to my top lash line and white line to my waterline.



This step is totally optional but I added some nice full lashes!


Thanks for reading!

P.s. If you guys would like a false eyelash tutorial, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment