Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Elf Disney Villians 2013 Collection Review and Swatches

Hey guys! Today I'm here with a review of Elf's new Disney Villians Collection for 2013. I have the Cruella Deville and Ursula palettes. They go for $9.99 each and have 1 Liquid Liner, 1 Mascara, 1 Pencil Liner, 1 6 Pan Eyeshadow Palette, 1 Eye Primer, 1 Lip Gloss, and 1 Eyeshadow Brush. Both also have a 'Day' and 'Night' Look tutorials on the flaps when you open the palette. The Cruella Deville Palette comes with neutral eyeshadows and a nude peach gloss. The Ursula comes with a pink/purple eyeshadow palette and a bubblegum pink gloss. I really wish they had put a red gloss with Cruella Deville Palette, but I really do love the gloss that it had. All the eyeshadows are nicely pigmented, a few are chalky and a couple have some fallout. The mascaras are clumpy and don't really do anything for my eyelashes. The pencil liner is a bit hard and tugs on my eyelid and doesn't show up in the waterline. The liquid liner is amazing though. It sticks to my eyelid all day and only started wearing out on the ends a bit. I don't think I will purchase the other two palettes, mainly because I will end up with four of the same mascaras, eyeliners, brushes, and eye primer. I definitely recommend picking up at least one of the palettes! Now on to the fun part.

Pictures and Swatches Of Cruella Deville












Day Look I did using the Day Look Tutorial



Pictures and Swatches of Ursula













Day Look I did using the Day Look Tutorial



Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - These products were not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment