Friday, September 27, 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow First Impression and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here with a first impression of Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow. For $20 you get 0.23 oz of product. It comes in 3 colors: 10 (light blonde) 15 (blonde) and 25 (ash). I bought the color 15 and worried that it would be too light, but it looks amazing on. This products is crazy easy to apply. I squirt a little (and by little, I mean a tiny tiny bit. A little goes a long way) on the back of my hand and apply this carefully with an angled brush to my brows in short strokes and just fill then in. This product dries pretty fast, so you have to work with it quickly. And it doesn't smudge at all! It's amazing. I don't think I will ever go back to using powder to fill in my brows. If you would like to purchase this, you can here. Now onto the pictures!






Before




Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment