Monday, October 7, 2013

Anstasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Anastasia's Brow Wiz. It retails for $21 and I got the color Ash Blonde for my grandmother. I obviously know this isn't my color because I have black hair, but I still used it to see if I would like the product for myself (in a different color). The first thing I noticed when I swatched this on my hand is that the twist up stick is really hard. I thought I didn't like that at first but then I remembered this is an eyebrow pencil, not an eyeliner. So it's a good thing that it won't smudge all over your eyebrows. There is great color payoff and you can groom your brows and sheer out the color with the spoolie on the other end of the pencil. I noticed my brows look really natural and it didn't wear off during the day which is awesome. The pencil itself is really small, so you can really get in there and define your brows. I will definitely buy this in another color! (Maybe in Brunette or Soft Brown). If you would like to purchase this product you can here.

Pictures







Without


With


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment