Saturday, October 12, 2013

Korres Antiageing Foundation Review

Hey guys! Today I'm here with a review of Korres Antiageing Foundation. It comes with 0.91 oz of product for $39. I got the shade 10 Light Sand. It is a long wearing foundation that is supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines. When I first applied it, it had very light coverage but it is buildable. It didn't break my skin out which is awesome because a lot of products do. It's also long wearing but I did have to apply powder near the end of the day because my skin was a little shiny. It looks very natural outside and I would recommend this for anyone with any skin type. If you would like to purchase this, you can here, Now for pictures!






With


Without


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment