Monday, October 14, 2013

How to Apply Winged Eyeliner - The Basics

Hey guys! I'm starting a new series called the basics. It will be all the basic things you need to know about makeup and how to apply it. I will make a master post that has all of the links to all of the tutorials when I have a few. There are many different ways to apply eyeliner but this is the way I do it most of the time. You can use different products also. I'm using a pen style eyeliner but you can use pencil, gel, liquid, etc... So let's get started!

First start with a clean eye and prime it with eyeshadow primer.


You can use any eyeshadow color you want but today I used a color that is close to my skin tone just to even out the eyelid. Then I used a light warm brown to define the crease.



Now I take my eyeliner and make a small thin line going towards the end of my brow. It makes sense in the picture.


Then I lightly drag the eyeliner towards my lashes make a small triangle.


And I fill it in.


Then I add mascara and I'm done!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment