Sunday, October 20, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Urban Decays Naked Basics  Eyeshadow Palette. It is a small eyeshadow palette consisting of 6 shadows, 5 of which are matte. The first one has a slight sheen to it. They are all neutral. The colors ranging from light cream, light brown, dark brown, and a black. This palette is essential to any makeup collection because these eyeshadows are staples. Each color is very pigmented and creamy. Crave (black) has a slight fallout. I love this palette and use it almost daily. It retails for $24 and if you would like to purchase this, you can here. Onto the swatches!






Venus, Foxy, W.O.S., Naked 2, Faint, and Crave

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment