First prime your eyelid with a primer. Then cover your lid with a cream or pencil liner that is a light gold color. I used an eye pencil.
Then put a gold eyeshadow all over your lid.
Then add a matte orange to the outer 3rd and then blend a dark purple in the crease.
Next add the dark purple on the lower part of your lashes and only to the outer corner to the middle and at the middle blend the light gold to the inner corner. Finally add a matte cream color as your highlight on your brow bone.
After you add gel liner to the top lash line, black pencil liner to the water line, and mascara you're done!
Thanks for reading!
- LORAC Pro Palette
- Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MAC Saffron Eyeshadow
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Espresso
Opened. Eyeshadow used are in orange boxes