Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation Review

Hey guys! I'm here with a review of Tarte's Airbrush Foundation. It is a powder foundation that feels velvety smooth on the skin. When I put it on, it has a flawless, matte finish and stay on the whole day with zero shine which is amazing. One of my favorite things about this product is that it has buildable coverage, so on days you want more or less foundation, it's really easy to do! I use a dense fluffy brush meant for mineral foundation but I really really want the Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation brush that Tarte created along with this foundation. I received a sample of this foundation along with a Sephora order and I will purchase the full size as soon as I finish my mini! It comes in 11 shades and the shade I got is faire - light neutral. The full size costs $36 and if you would like to purchase this foundation for yourself you can here. Now for photos!

Pictures






Before


After


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment