Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sephora Desert Sunset Eyeshadow and Blush Palette Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here tonight with a review of Sephora's Desert Sunset palette. This palette contains 12 eyeshadows, 1 blush, and 1 bronzer. It is a lot smaller then I thought it would be, about the size of my hand. I really like that because it is perfect for travel. The shades are fairly neutral with a dark purple, olive green, and dark black. There are only two matte shades and they are black and an off white. The rest of the shades are shimmery with minimum fallout. The one that has the most fallout would be the medium brown at the top right, which I was sad about because I was really excited about that shade. The blush is bright pink and the bronzer is crazy shimmery, so it is kind of hard to use as a contour but is perfect for putting color back into your face! This product retails for $16 but is one sale for $10. If you would like to purchase this for yourself, you can here Ok, now onto the swatches.

Pictures




Top 2 rows


Bottom 2 rows


Blush/ Bronzer


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer- This product was not sent to me. I purchase with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment