Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Stilas Liquid Eyeliner in Black. This eyeliner is a felt tip and incredible. This is the holy grail of eyeliners. I might never buy another again. Oh, who am I kidding, of course I will. This product stayed on ALL day with zero smudges. The pen is so easy to use because it's really thin. You can build your line from thin to thick. It dries to a light sheen that looks like baby angles kissed your eyelids. I literally want every single color. Which, by the way, they have 8 different colors. For $20, buy one herehere, or here. Now onto pictures!






Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment