Friday, December 20, 2013

NARS Blush in Madly Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of NARS Madly Blush. It's described as a 'seashell pink' which I don't think fits very well. It's more of a light medium brown with peach and orange tones. I know that doesn't sound pretty to some people, but it is gorgeous. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer, more of a sheen to it and goes on really really smooth. It looks great on my pale skin but I think it would look absolutely amazing on more tan skin. This is definitely an everyday blush to throw on and it will look good with whatever other makeup you have on. I love it and for $28 you can buy it here, or here. Now onto pictures!







Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment