Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Eyebrow Routine

Hey guys! Today I'm here with a tutorial on how I do my eyebrows. I'll mention the products throughout the tutorial so keep an eye out for those. Always remember that eyebrows are sisters, not twins. Let's get started!

P.S. I'm wearing eyeshadows from the Naked 3 palette, so if you want a tutorial on them, let me know in the comments!

First start with a clean brow (duh) and I fill in the first little part of my brow (you can see where I stop) with a lighter color than my brows really are and make sure the lines are nice and sharp. I used Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 15 and an angled liner brush.



Then I fill in the brow to the arch with a dark powder. I make sure the lines are straight and pretty, then I blend with the first part of my brow. I used Sexpresso from the Too Faced Natural Eye palette and the same angled brush.


Next is pretty simple. I just fill in the 'tail' part of my brow with the same dark brown shadow and brush.



Finally I set it with a brow gel. I used Elf Wet Gloss.


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment