Saturday, December 28, 2013

Dior Rosy Tan Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Dior's eyeshadow palette in Rosy Tan. The palette comes with 5 different colors which are a light satin pink, a dark shimmery brown with gold flecks, a medium/taupe matte brown, a bronze shimmer, and in the middle, a light cream with lots of shimmer! That's what I love about this palette, all the shimmer! All of these colors work perfectly together to create a bronzed eyeshadow look. All of the shades are buttery and smooth but the cream in the middle is a tad bit drier than the others. It's about the size of my palm, which makes it awesome for travel. The palette comes with two mini double sided sponge brushes - which I hate. But whatever, I just threw them in the 'extra' brush bin. A.K.A. - Where brushes go to die. But hey, I might keep theses just because they say 'Dior'. In the palette there is also a nicely sized mirror, which I love. It also comes with it's own velvet pouch, which makes it feel extra expensive. Let's face it people, it is expensive. But I didn't pay for it! Thanks to my sweet aunt and uncle I bought this with gift cards to Sephora from Christmas. They understand my addiction. Anyway, if you would like to purchase this for yourself you can for $60 here. No onto pictures and swatches!

Pictures








Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment