Thursday, January 2, 2014

Medusa's Makeup Lipstick, Eye Dust, and Glitter Reviews and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Medusa's Makeup Lipstick, Eye Dust, and Glitter. This makeup brand produces high quality makeup with bright and fun colors! It is produced in the US and is vegan! I love makeup companies that doesn't test on animals. They have a huge color variety with their eye dusts and glitters. I want all of them! So let's start with the reviews.

Lipstick - $12
The color I received is Triple X which is a bright fuchsia. It has one of the most creamy formulas I've ever tried! It glides on so easily and has amazing pigmentation. When I tried to wipe it off my arm, you could still see it was there. The staying power is awesome! And it has to most adorable packaging ever! I love this lipstick and you should too. You can purchase here.











Without flash

With Flash



Eye Dust - $7
The color I received is Volcano and I would describe it as a dark burgundy with lots of shimmer. Which is not a bad thing! The pigmentation of this color blew me away. The powder is incredibly soft and blends like no other. The color also makes my green eyes pop! I seriously want all of them. You can purchase here.






Glitter - $7
The color I received is AK 47 which is a black with rainbow glitter. Did your heart just flutter, because mine did. This color is SOOO pretty. I love that you can use their glitters on your eyes, face, lips, hair, anywhere! I cannot wait to use this under a black base. You can purchase here.






I totally recommend this makeup brand and can't wait to but from them again! You can go to their website here -  http://www.medusasmakeup.com/

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - Some of these products were provided by Medusa's Makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment