Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bee Naturals Oil-Free Face Moisturizer and Blemish Lotion Review.

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Bee Naturals Oil-Free Face Moisturizer and Blemish Lotion. These products were very kindly sent to me from Barbra who created this amazing line, so thank you so much! Every product that Bee Naturals has is organic and doesn't test on animals. They are made with all natural ingredients and claim to maintain 'beautiful healthy skin'. I really hope that's true, because after trying these products, I'm really in love with them! So lets start the review.

Oil-Free Face Moisturizer - $8.95
This product comes in pump bottle and contains 2 fl oz. Only 1 1/2 pumps covered my entire face so this will last awhile. The product is a gel but is a little runny. It blends into the face nicely, you just have to massage it into the skin. I really like that it is oil free because I have the worst oily skin. My face did not feel greasy at all after putting this on which is the case with a lot of moisturizers. After it dries your face feels fresh and clean which is nice. This product label recommends you use this morning and night. If you would like to purchase this you can here.




 
Blemish Lotion - $8.95
This product came in the same like pump bottle as the moisturizer, but it a slimmer bottle and 1 fl oz. It is supposed to help reduce inflammation which I hope it does, because everything else I have tried has done nothing. It is a lot runnier than the moisturizer and one pump with cover all the blemishes on my face which is on my cheeks, around my nose, and forehead. This took a bit longer to seep into the skin, but that's okay because after it dried, it didn't feel like it was sitting on the skin. The product label recommend using it 1 -2 times a day. You can buy this here.






I love these products and want to try more! Head on over to http://www.beenaturals.com/  and check them out!

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - These products were provided by the company for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment