Friday, January 10, 2014

Bee Naturals Lip Gloss and Luxury Lipstick Reviews and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Bee Naturals Lip Gloss in Fig and Luxury Lipstick in Chaste. I already gave a mini review of the company on my post with the Blemish Lotion and Oil-Free Moisturizer which you can read here. So lets get started with the reviews.

Lip Gloss in Fig - $6.95
This product comes in a squeezy tube which some people don't like, but I prefer this packaging. I feel like applicators waste the product. The color is a very neutral brown red. It can be sheer but buildable on the lips. But here is where things start going wrong. The consistency is like grape jelly. When applied to the lips is was so streaky and would not blend no matter how much was applied. My lips looked patchy and sad. I really wanted this product to work because I love the color but I couldn't. If you would like this product you can purchase here.






Luxury Lipstick in Chaste - $24.95
Lets start of this review by saying I LOVE this lipstick. It is so creamy and the perfect color. It is a neutral pink and matches my lips perfectly.  It comes in black packaging with gold in the middle. It looks very gorgeous. This color is also sheer but can be buildable. It looks very natural on the lips and wears very well and doesn't smear. I seriously need every lipstick in this line. If you would like this product you can get it here.








I really love every product I got from this brand and would love to try more! If you would like to purchase any of their items head on over to http://www.beenaturals.com/.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - These products were sent to me by the company for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment