Thursday, December 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette. Ahhhh!!! It's finally here!! I felt like dancing when the mail man brought the package to my door. Everyone and their dog is obsessing over this palette and I can see why. This palette contains 12 rose gold toned eyeshadows ranging from shimmers to mattes. It is the same packaging as the Naked 2 palette which is good because I hate the packaging of the first Naked palette. It comes with a dual sided brush; one end is small and flat which is good for packing on the color and the other side is a small flat blending brush good for getting inside the crease. It also comes with four samples of their primer potions including the Original, Eden, Sin, and Anti - Aging. I think this palette is amazing but would really look good on pale skin and people with green eyes (like me!). If you would like to purchase this palette you can here, for $52 and also here. Ok on to the pictures and swatches.












Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment