Sunday, December 8, 2013

Products I've Hit Pan On

Hey guys! I'm here today to show you what products I've hit pan on. Let's jump right in!

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 
This was in the Boi-ing and Lemonade duo at Ulta, and I immediately fell in love with this concealer. What's left in the pan is dry :(


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
I loveeee this powder. It cracked and shattered into a million pieces so I pressed it and then hit pan on it again. Which is awesome. I need to buy a new one.


Maybelline Gel Liner
This is an awesome gel liner for the price but I bought a Tarte liner and it is so much better.


NARS Powder Foundation
This foundation has amazing coverage and is worth the price. It came with a sponge to apply it with, which I used into oblivion, so now I use a dense powder brush from Bare Minerals. I like the sponge better.


Neutrogena Natural Radiance Bronzer
I love this bronzer. It has the perfect amount of shimmer to warm up my face. It is a bit too light to contour with though.


C. O. Bigelow Rose Salve
I'm not sure if this really counts but I'm adding it anyway.It's okay. I don't love products that you stick your finger in.


Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
I freaking love this thing. It matches me perfectly. I need to get another one soon.


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
This is my second one and I need to purchase a third! It is perfect to contour my pale face and smells like hot chocolate. I can't ask for more.

\\
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
Ahh, what fond memories. This was my second eyeshadow palette. Ever. It's not old, I promise haha. But seriously, why can't Too Faced sell single eyeshadows??


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment