Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Wonderland Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys! I'm here today with a winter themed makeup tutorial. For me, this look was just for fun. I wouldn't wear it everyday, but I might for a party! So grab those frosty blue shadows shoved in the back of your makeup drawer and lets get started!

First, start off with a clean lid and add a sparkly white cream shadow to just the lid. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool.



Then add a white shadow over it. I used Sick of Swimmin' from the Ariel palette from Sephora because it is a white with a blue duochrome. It's gorgeous.


Next, blend a bright matte blue in the crease. I used a random blue color from my BH 88 Matte palette.


Then put a darker blue in the crease. I used Blue Lagoon from the Ariel palette. Make sure it's not too dark.


Then add your highlight to the brow bone and inner corner. I used a white glitter bomb shadow.


Next add black liner to the upper lashes and the darkest blue shade to the lower lashes. I used Maybelline Gel Liner and Blue Lagoon again.



Finally I added mascara and went over the black liner with a glitter liner. I used ELF Mascara and Startdust glitter liner.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment