Saturday, February 22, 2014

Marc Jacobs The Tease Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Marc Jacob's Style Eye-Con palette in The Tease. This palette contains seven different eyeshadows ranging from shimmer, glitter, matte, and satins. It is full of plums, purples, and taupe colors. A few were a little hard to blend and then other colors were very smooth. They all have great staying power, but I used a primer underneath them. The package is my very favorite for eyeshadow! It comes in a very sleek case that had a clasp in the middle. The case also is enclosed in a sleeve that can close. This palette is very well designed and feels luxurious. It costs $59 and you can get it here.









Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment