Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Hourglass new Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. I had a hard time picking out a color at Sephora because all of them are soooo pretty. This color is a soft mauve with light cream veining. It has subtle shimmer and looks glowing on the skin. This color looks very natural and stays on the skin very well. It's butter smooth and blends effortlessly. The packing it comes in is a very reflective golden-ish plastic snap closure. It's very sleek and a little thicker than a NARS blush. I cannot wait to purchase more of these! If you would like to purchase one of these you can here for $35.







Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment