Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Tarte's Cheek Stain in Blissful. The color is very peachy on the warm side. My favorite thing about this product is that it's really sheer. Honestly you couldn't use too much. It looks so natural on the cheeks. There is very very fine golden shimmer which gives your cheeks this gorgeous glow. By the end of the day, the 'glow' isn't there, but the color is. I just dot it on my cheeks and smooth in with two fingers. I like that I don't have to use a brush. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. You have to push from the bottom to get more product and if you push it too far, which is easy, you have to push the top back down with your fingers and it dents the product itself. Other than that, I LOVE this cheek stain and cannot wait to buy more. If you would like to purchase this, you can for $30 here.





The right side is heavily swatched. The left side is blended.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment