Monday, March 10, 2014

Revlon Vintage Super Lustrous Limited Edition Lipstick Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today to review 3 of the 5 re-released shades of Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipsticks. I bought the colors Fifth Avenue Red, Snow Peach, and Jungle Peach. For the life of me, I couldn't find Icy Violet or Sandstorm. I searched everywhere. But honestly, I don't mind I didn't find them because I know they would not have looked good on me. Both were crazy shimmery and frosty. I more of a cream formula person. Speaking of cream, let's talk these lipsticks! The three that I got are super creamy and have great color payoff. The only color I have an issue with is Jungle Peach. This color is a nude peach and settles into the lines on my lips. Not cute. But it's easy to fix with a lipgloss. Fifth Avenue Red is a dark-ish neutral red, almost leaning toward blue-toned. It lasts forever! I drank, ate, and kissed my dog and it barely smudged. It's a great color, and I might have to buy a backup. Snow Peach is my absolute favorite. It is a bright peachy pink that has amazing pigmentation. It looks incredible on my skin tone and does not budge. Without lipliner or primer or lipgloss, it stayed on my lips like a stain. It was amazing! I love these lipsticks and I hope you do too! If you want to buy them, you can for $7.99 each at Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, and any drugstore near you.

Jungle Peach




Fifth Avenue Red




Snow Peach




Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - These were not sent to me. I purchased on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment