Monday, March 24, 2014

Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Periwinkle Review and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Periwinkle. It is a felt tip pen applicator and it is very thin. I love that because you can get precise application. The color is a very true periwinkle and very opaque. It dries matte, and once it dries, it stays on! I also have this liner in Intense Black and this stuff does not budge. But it does come off quite easily with makeup remover so you don't have to tug at it. It glides on so easily also. You don't have to go over the same spot over and over again. I love this eyeliner, and I need all of them. I got periwinkle because I thought it would be cute for summer, so I will definitely use it in a tutorial soon! If you would like to purchase this eyeliner you can for $20 here.

Pictures and Swatches







Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment