Sunday, March 30, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade Review & Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here with a review of Anastasia DIPBROW in Chocolate. This is an eyebrow pomade that is in a deep warm brown color. This stuff is worth every penny. I finally understand all the hype that surrounds this product. It is insanely pigmented and does not budge at all. I put this on with an angled brow brush and combed through it with a spoolie and it did not smudge at all. It's crazy. I wore this when I jumped in the shower and after I got out, all my makeup was gone, but my eyebrows! It is very creamy and blends very well, but when it dries, it doesn't move. Seriously. All day. It's awesome. It is so easy to use and can look very natural. They have five different colors and I totally recommend it for anybody. If you would like to purchase this you can for $18 here, but it is sold out at this moment.








Before


After


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment