Monday, February 3, 2014

Sultry Valentines Day Eyeshadow Tutorial Using Naked 3 Palette

Hey guys! I'm here with a fun, night out, Valentines Day eyeshadow tutorial using the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I will list the products I used as I go, so let's get started!

First start with a clean eye and smooth on a dark purple cream eyeshadow. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and my finger.



Next I added the color Factory all over my lid with a large flat shading brush.


Next, using a small precision brush, I created the shape I wanted for my outer corner/crease with the color Blackheart.


Then added color little by little I blended it in. Kind of like a soft cut crease.


To make my eye pop I picked up the shadow Dust on a small flat shader brush and sprayed it with MAC Fix Plus to make it almost metallic and I applied this to the very center on my eyelid.


I added the color Strange to my brow bone with a fluffy brush and then with an angled brush, I went back to the color Factory and smudged it under my lash line to the middle.


Finally I added Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Black to the top lash line and Benefit They're Real mascara and you're done!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment