Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Smokey Eye Tutorial featuring Naked 2 Palette

Hey guys! I'm here with a heavy smokey eye tutorial using the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay. I love playing with all three palettes, mixing and matching the colors. I will list every color and product I use as I go, so keep an eye out for that. Let's get started.

First start with a primed eye. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I blended Tease in the crease with a large fluffy brush. This doesn't have to be perfect, it's just a nice transition color.



Then with a flat shader brush, I added Verve all over the lid. Mainly focusing it on the inner and middle of the lid. And let me just say, this is my favorite color in this palette. It is so gorgeous.


The with a medium size brush I focused the color Pistol in the outer lid, not going in the crease though.


Then very carefully, I repeat very carefully, I added Blackout to the crease and outer V. I added this color bit by bit and softy blended it as I went. I also took the color on my lower lash line going a little thicker than usual.



Next I added Foxy to the brow bone and thick black gel liner on the top lash line. And white liner in the water line. Nothing fancy.


Finally I finished off this look with lashes from Eco Tools. I believe they are called Wispy & Flared. \


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment