Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dior Rosy Tan Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hey guys! I'm here today with a very simple, everyday eyeshadow tutorial using the Rosy Tan palette by Dior. I will list the products I use as I go, so let's get started!

First prime your eye. I used the matte light cream shadow from Revlon's Not Just Nudes quad.



Next I added the matte taupe/brown shade in the bottom right to my entire lid.


Then I blended the silvery taupe in the bottom left in my crease. I also wet my brush just a little bit to give the shadow more intensity.


Next I added the chocolate brown in the top left corner into the outer corner. And then with a clean brush I blended the outer shadows to soften the crease.


Then to give the look more sparkle, with a flat brush I took the shimmery pearl shadow in the middle and patted it in the middle of my lid. I also added with whatever was left on the brush, to my brow bone to highlight.


Finally add a thin line of black eyeliner and mascara and you are done!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment