Saturday, August 2, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Review, Pictures, and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today to review the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I know, I'm a little late to the game, but I've had this awhile and wanted to use it and get to know it before I reviewed it. To start off this kit comes in a thin black cardboard with a magnetic closure. I feel like this won't open, unless you open it yourself. I would have really loved a mirror, but there isn't one, so that kind of sucks, but the world will go on. It contains 6 powder shades with 3 highlighters on the top and 3 contour shades. All of them are matte, except for Sand which has a slight shimmer. Each pan can be removed and replaced when you use a shade up or you want to order a different shade, which there are many on the Anastasia website. 

Vanilla - This shade is a light off white cream shade. It is completely matte and blends really well. I like to use this to brighten up my under eye area.

Banana - This shade is a pale yellow/white color and is matte. I really love using this shade to set under eye concealer. It sets the concealer and helps brighten dark circles.

Sand - This shade is a shimmery nude, almost champagne color. It's not over the top shimmer, it's gives off that perfect dewy sheen on your cheekbones. It's the perfect highlight shade for any skin tone. 

Java - This shade is a warm matte brown but with neutral undertones. It can be easy to go a little heavy handed with this shade, so tap off your brush before applying.

Fawn - This shade is a cool neutral matte taupe color. I LOVE this shade, it is so perfect for contouring your cheekbones, forehead, nose, and jawline.

Havana - This shade is a very warm red based matte brown. It can tend to be a little orange, so I don't use this shade too often. 

Too finish off the review, I adore this palette. I think it's great for beginners or professional makeup artists and everyone in between. Any skin tone can use this palette. If you would like to purchase this, you can for $40 here.







Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment