Friday, June 27, 2014

DiorShow Liner Waterproof Review, Pictures, and Swatches

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of DiorShow Liner Waterproof in Plum. This is a pencil eyeliner that has a really creamy formula with great color payoff. And since it's waterproof, it doesn't fade. At all. The only way to get this liner off is with makeup remover. I really like that about it because I know my liner won't fade. One of my favorite favorite things about this product is that even though it is a retractable pencil, it has a sharpener on the other end, just so you can keep the point of the liner sharp and precise. And it doesn't waste a ton of product like some sharpeners like that do. The product just glides on and doesn't skip and I can line my upper lash line in 2 swipes. Seriously! Great color payoff also. Plum is a dark grape color with no shimmer, very matte. And when you apply it, you can smudge it quickly but when it dries, it is not going to move. I love this liner and would love to try more colors. I probably will buy the dark brown one next. I think it is definitely worth the price tag. If you would like to purchase this product you can here for $29.





Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment