Thursday, June 26, 2014

Diorshow Mascara Review and Pictures

Hey guys! I'm here today with a review of Diorshow mascara in black, which is one of Dior's most popular mascara. I've heard many amazing things about this product and am always looking for the next great mascara. The brush is enormous, a lot bigger than your run of the mill mascara. But I really like that because I feel it really coats each lash. Every time I pull it out of the tube it has a glob of product on the end of the wand, so I have to wipe it off on the tube, but that's no biggy. The formula is not too wet, but not too dry. It's the perfect middle. It curls my lashes and gives them volume and length. I don't know why I've waited so long to try this product. It doesn't even flake off during the day. I seriously have no complaints on this mascara. It is worth every single penny. I urge you to give it a go. If you would like to purchase it, you can here for $25.



No mascara


One coat


Two coats


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer - This product was not sent to me. I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment